Light ScreenSharing for Mac OS X
This version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion. It is available in the Mac AppStore.
Are you managing a lot of Macs or have a lot of friends who need a remote support? With this application you have a powerfull Screen Sharing and VNC client at your fingertips always sitting in your Mac OS X menu. Connecting to remote screen is always only 2 taps away.
- Light ScreenSharing doesn’t occupy place in your Dock to save space and is always available in menu bar on top of your main display
- Quickly open remote screen sessions with any Mac with Screen Sharing enabled, or with any other computer running compatible VNC server
- No need to install 3rd party software on your Macs, simply turn on Screen Sharing in System Preferences on remote side
- Automatically discover every Mac with Screen Sharing enabled in your Local Area Network using Bonjour zeroconf technology (no need to know IP address or Port of discovered remote computers)
- Mobile Me users can use Back to My Mac feature to connect to remote computers over internet with ease (Remote machines will appear under Bonjour)
- Build a list of favorite remote computers outside your LAN and have them present in connection menu as well
- No need to remember passwords, securely save them for your remote connections in Mac OS X built-in KeyChain
- Screen Sharing supports multiple displays on remote side as well as Clipboard content transfer
- On Mac OS X 10.7 Lion you can use fullscreen, drag’n’drop file transfer and screen capture features