|MyWallet for Mac OS X
This version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks
|$ 2.99||MyWallet Lite for Mac OS X
This version is available in the Mac AppStore as well as a standalone download (Developer signed). Take this as a demo since this one doesn’t support Dropbox backup/sync.
MyWallet is available also for your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod) in the AppStore, please have a look in iOS Apps section of this website. There are numerous advantages of having both iOS and Mac versions of MyWallet. For example you can sync your wallet using iCloud or Dropbox between any devices or computers as well as remotely backup your valuable data.
Have you ever forgotten a password? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it’s not safe to carry all your private information in your real wallet? Are you using same password for all websites and social networks because it’s impossible to remember them all?
This is where MyWallet as a secure passwords manager comes handy. And it even syncs your devices and computers using iCloud or Dropbox.
- You can store plenty of information in pre-defined templates or simply create your own template if they doesn’t fit your needs. Secure your Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, ID Cards (Passport, Drivers License), Web Logins (Internet Banking, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Software Licenses (Serial Numbers) or any other private information.
- With iCloud support you don’t have to worry about synchronization, everything is automated and your wallet is synchronized on all your iOS devices and Mac computers
- With Dropbox support you can easily save and restore backups of your wallet or Sync data across iOS devices or Mac computers. Dropbox can be also used to transfer data from Lite version.
- Attach multiple photos to your wallet items (for example photos of your credit cards, club cards, prepaid cards, etc.). All photos and even thumbnails are stored safe and encrypted
- Manage your sensitive information in folders, mark your favorite items using color labels
- Store secure Contacts with ability to Call them directly from MyWallet (as well as FaceTime, SMS/MMS, E-Mail and Skype)
- All your private information is locked and encrypted using U.S. Government standard encryption (AES256). Encryption is provided by proved and hardware optimized OS X Cryptography Services made by Apple (not any 3rd party cryptography is involved) for best speed and security.
- MyWallet Pro is an universal application that will run on Mac OS X but also iPhone, iPod Touch as well as on iPad.
- Personalize the look with beautiful backgrounds, and even create your own backgrounds
- iOS version is available in the AppStore. You can sync your data between Mac and iOS using Dropbox cloud.
Important: Now you have to remember only one password (Beware: Your wallet password is not stored anywhere, nor does the app contain any way to recover your password when your forget it).
Upgrading MyWallet Lite: If you’re upgrading from older MyWallet Lite 1.2 to 1.3 and you skipped 1.2.4 release, it might appear all your data is lost. It is NOT. The problem is that older version of MyWallet has stored your MyWalletLite.sqlite file in Documents folder. However Apple now requires all apps to be sandboxed, and such sandboxed app is no longer able to access Documents folder. All you need to do is to copy MyWalletLite.sqlite file from Documents folder to following directory:~/Library/Containers/sk.mediaware.mac.mywalletlite/Data/Library/Application Support/MyWallet Lite
The Library directory is hidden on Lion and Mountain Lion, to access it in Finder you simply press Shift+Cmd+G and type ~/Library in the dialog. Or you can just copy’n’paste following command to Terminal app and press Enter (without the $ sign):$ cp ~/Documents/MyWalletLite.sqlite ~/Library/Containers/sk.mediaware.mac.mywalletlite/Data/Library/Application Support/MyWallet Lite/